Bluebird Care is a leading provider of Care-at-Home in the UK. We provide tailor-made services for our customers from 30 minutes to 24 hours.
Bluebird Care Greenwich covers all areas in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
With a passion to deliver a first-class service, we are committed to ensure that our customers maintain their independence by being able to remain in their own homes with the support of our Care workers.
Our ethos is “to provide the type of care we would want for our loved ones”.
We pride ourselves in delivering a professional service with compassion, warmth and respect.
Some of the services we offer:
• Help with getting out of bed in the morning, going to bed in the evening
• Help with dressing and personal hygiene
• Preparation of meals
• Assistance with household chores
• Assist or prompt with medication
• Shopping and sightseeing
• Trips out to see friends and relatives, or simply enjoy a walk with one of our carers
• Respite care (temporary relief for those who are caring for family members)
• Overnight care and waking nights service
• Sleep-in service
• Live-in care, a realistic alternative to residential care.
This list is not exhaustive, as all our services are planned individually to meet your, or your loved one, particular needs.
Feel free to visit our website for further information, or to get in touch with our friendly team, if we can be of assistance.
Our website is available on:
Care and Nursing